AJ Square, Inc. is a licensee of the TRUSTe Web Privacy Seal Program. TRUSTe is an independent, non-profit organization whose mission is to build user’s trust and confidence in the Internet by promoting the use of fair information practices. This privacy statement covers the Web site www.ajsquare.com. Because this Web site wants to demonstrate its commitment to your privacy, it has agreed to disclose its information practices and have its privacy practices reviewed for compliance by TRUSTe.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this statement, you should first contact support person at
.If you do not receive acknowledgement of your inquiry or your inquiry has not been satisfactorily addressed, you should contact TRUSTe at http://www.truste.org/consumers/watchdog_complaint.php TRUSTe will then serve as a liaison with us to resolve your concerns.
* This policy covers how AJ Square Inc treats personal information that AJ Square Inc collects and receives, including information related to your past use of AJ Square Inc products and services. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
* This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that AJ Square Inc does not own or control, or to people that AJ Square Inc does not employ or manage.
This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that AJ Square Inc., does not own or control, or to people that AJ Square Inc., does not employ or manage.
Information Collection and Use
* AJ Square Inc collects personal information when you register with AJ Square Inc, when you use AJ Square Inc products or services, when you visit AJ Square Inc pages or the pages of certain AJ Square Inc partners, and when you enter promotions.
* When you register we ask for information such as your name, email address, birth date, gender, zip code, occupation, industry, and personal interests. For some financial products and services we may also ask for your address. Once you register with AJ Square Inc and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
* This site is intended for use by persons over the age of 13. No information should be submitted to or posted on this Web site by users under 13 years of age.
* AJ Square Inc automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, AJ Square Inc cookie information, and the page you request.
* AJ Square Inc uses information for the following general purposes: to customize the content you see, fulfill your requests for products and services, improve our services, contact you, conduct research, and provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients.
* Our Live Chat function is hosted by a service provider and the personal information you submit here is collected by AJ Square or by our service provider.
If you choose to use our referral service to tell a friend about our site, we will ask you for your friend’s name and email address. We will automatically send your friend a one-time email inviting him or her to visit the site. Your friend may contact us at
to request that we remove this information from our database.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
AJ Square Inc does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or non affiliated companies except to provide products or services you've requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
* We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with AJ Square Inc under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help AJ Square Inc communicate with you about offers from AJ Square Inc . The Live Chat, Forum, and shopping cart functions are also hosted by our service providers. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information and they will only use this information to fulfill the specific service they provide.
* We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
If you use a blog on this Web site, you should be aware that any personally identifiable information you submit there can be read, collected, or used by other users of these forums, and could be used to send you unsolicited messages. We are not responsible for the personally identifiable information you choose to submit in these forums.
* AJ Square Inc may set and access AJ Square Inc cookies on your computer.
Your Ability to Edit and Delete Your Account Information and Preferences
* AJ Square Inc uses web beacons to access AJ Square Inc cookies inside and outside our network of web sites and in connection with AJ Square Inc products and services.
* We do not tie your personal information to our cookies.
* You can edit your AJ Square Inc Account Information, including your marketing preferences, at any time by logging into your account and selecting the “Edit your Profile” link.
Confidentiality and Security
* New categories of marketing communications may be added to the Marketing Preferences page from time to time. Users who visit this page can opt out of receiving future marketing communications from these new categories or they can unsubscribe by following instructions contained in the messages they receive. You can also opt out of marketing preferences by sending an email to
* We reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to the AJ Square Inc service, such as service announcements, administrative messages and the AJ Square Inc Newsletter, that are considered part of your AJ Square Inc account, without offering you the opportunity to opt-out of receiving them.
* You can delete your AJ Square Inc account by sending a mail to
or post the feedback. Please click here to read about information that might possibly remain in our archived records after your account has been deleted.
* From time to time, we post customer testimonials on our Web site which may contain personally identifiable information such as the customer's name. In this case, we obtain the customer's consent prior to to posting the testimonial.
* We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
* We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to protect personal information about you.
* The web site also uses SSL Encryption to protect all sensitive information that is collected on the web site.
AJ Square Inc., may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your AJ Square Inc., account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.
AJ Square Inc
3422, Old capitol trial,
Suite 700, Wilmington 19808
Delaware, United States of America,
Ph: +1 804 7677 548 , (302) 804 1400
Fax:(302) 397 0990
AJ Square Inc
500 Esplande Dr site,
1130 Oxnard 93030, California,
United States of America,
Toll Free: 1-805-472-4606
Ph: (805) 624 6303, (805) 797 3437
ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICE & DEVELOPMENT CENTER
AJSquare Consultancy Services (P) Ltd,
The Lords Garden,
1-12,Villacheri Main Road,Villacheri,
Madurai - 625006
Tel: (+91) 452 3917700, 3917701, 3917702, 3917703, 3917704
Fax: (+91) 452 2484600.
Effective Date: 10/25/2007